Mythos Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythos Project

A repository for stories, art and information relating to the Mythos Project and the speculative evolution and biology project within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ad Ex Nihilo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yggorath
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Yggorath

Ad Ex Nihilo Empty
PostSubject: Ad Ex Nihilo   Ad Ex Nihilo EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:45 pm

So here lies my great dilemma. I’ve done a great deal of speculating behind the scenes and without the presence of others. I do want this to be a vast and collaborative effort so since I’ve found some errors in my formation of not only planet Cthylla but a few other celestial bodies I’ve decided to pose a question.

On what kind of world do we wish to bring about life? I’m not opposed to crafting multiple worlds if we can’t find a single suitable answer but I wanted to pose this opening to all here. The following are some concepts I had for Cthylla that might still be appealing to some and are no means the only choices we need to focus on.

• A planet comprised of a long since derelict megastructure, a seemingly lifeless place. Millions of years abandoned and left to spawn life from its corpse. Possible a Matrioshka Brain of small Dyson sphere or even abandoned shell world.
  • A waterworld comprised of a modest planetary ocean with ice floats and small volcanic islands the only notable land masses.
  • A play of the ‘abandoned megastructure’ idea. The evolution of life within a massive ‘space whale’. Possibly not even a fully organic creature or structure by our understanding but a mobile thing around a star harboring life within.
  • Finally was the concept I have down as its current iteration. A world barren and inhospitable on the surface with a warm and rich network of subterranean lakes and rivers being kept alive by geothermal activity and vents.
Back to top Go down
https://mythossystem.forumotion.com
Yggorath
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Yggorath

Ad Ex Nihilo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Ex Nihilo   Ad Ex Nihilo EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 5:37 pm

It’s a Friday! And we’re chugging along.

With not responses to ponder I’ve had a lot to ponder about and I’ve decided to push forward with the idea to pursue each concept. To tackle the concepts and hurdles of life arising or surviving in the void and the ecologies that would arise within and around such creatures. Alongside this I’ll be sprucing up the system to reflect a space once utilized by a former advanced civilization now long gone. Ancient and derelict structures and debris among asteroids and planets.
Back to top Go down
https://mythossystem.forumotion.com

Ad Ex Nihilo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythos Project :: Gods Lounge :: Divine Utterances-
Jump to: